The Larger Industrial Solution
LargER, HIGH performance, High Volume Unit
- Made to optimally pair with big 300-600cfm air supply.
- Built with 1-1/2″ I.D. piping throughout, supplied with an 1-1/4″ I.D. blast hose w/ #8 XL nozzle giving you maximum performance and removal rates.
- 4.5 cubic foot vessel holds 300-400 pounds of abrasive.
- Maximum Performance Run-Time: 2.5hrs before reload
- Lean Performance Run-Time: 4hrs before reload
Built to Take a hit
- Fully powder coated solid steel crash cage with removable side panels for optimal protection of your components.
- Powder coated blast pot, inside and out.
- Heavy-duty fittings throughout.
Safe & Easy to Operate
- Built with our proprietary, easy to use CLEARBLAST control panel!
- Intuitive functionality allows you to go from blasting water and abrasive, to blasting water or just air with the flick of a switch!
- Industrial 4-point lifting capability.
- Easy learning curve makes for more comfortable and safer users.
Maximum Capability, minimum operating cost
- Quick removal rates of industrial grade coatings. This isn’t one of those wet blasters “of ol”.
- Able to use most standard abrasive types ranging from 20 mesh up to 100 mesh. Wet-grade soda to sand, crushed glass to garnet. Get the results YOU need.
- Blast pressure adjusts from 40-130 psi, enabling gentle cleaning to aggressive profiling and stripping.
- Save on rust inhibitor! Uses only 6 gallons of water PER HOUR in blast mode while gaining you 48+hours of flash rust preventative measures.
- Wheeled platform allows for you to move the blaster where you need it, even through sub 32″ openings and under low entry ways of 49″.
- Air and water filtration built-in for maximum life of your blaster and its componentry!
|Dimensions||49″L x 30″W x 48″H|
|Weight||575 lbs. Dry
1100 lbs. Wet
|Air Capacity||185cfm @ 100 psi – 600cfm @ 150 psi|
|Vessel/Media Capacity||4.5 Cubic Ft. Vessel / 350 lbs. Abrasive (garnet)|
|Nozzle Size||#8 Nozzle Included|
|Hose Length||50 Ft. Blast Hose Standard,
Up To 200 Ft. with Extension Hoses
|Air Supply Fitting Type||1-1/2″ 4-prong quick connect standard/Additional available|
|Available Accessories||Blast Hose Extensions, Alternate Nozzles, Parts Kits, Dosing Pump, Air Supply Hose|
|Warranty*||Complete Machine for 1 Year From Original Purchase Date|
|*Please see complete warranty for details.|
|**Specifications subject to change without notice.|
contact Us Today!
© 2021 CLEARBLAST. All rights reserved.